The MTA has significant concerns about the “performance-
• Tuesday, 10/21 – Western MA (Springfield College) 4:30 pm-
• Thursday, 10/23 – Central MA (Worcester Technical High School) 4:30 pm-
• Saturday, 10/25 – Boston (Simmons College) 9:30 am-
• Wednesday, 11/19 – Metro Boston (Malden High) 4:30 pm-
• Thursday, 11/20 – Southern MA (Bridgewater State University) 4:30 pm-
Registration link: https://keystone.org/maeducator.html
What do you think? Please let DESE know your views by speaking out at one of the forums. Space is limited, so please sign up soon.
If you have a new phone number (preferably cell), new home address, new email, or new position, would you please send Pat Izzi and Adeline Bee this information so they can also update their files? We only send out AEA information to home emails and since we are beginning the new year without a contract, it is imperative that the AEA can contact you with the latest information.
Thank you and have a great school year.
Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques.
The teacher is the heart of the educational system.